Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Integra GSR w/ JDM B18C

Hey guys! So not so long ago I got a 1995 GSR with a B18C motor. While driving it back home after purchase my dad noticed that the rear tire on the drivers side was bouncing up and down a lot and right away I thought it was something to do with the shocks?

Anyways just today I took my teg to a muffler guy to get my muffler connected with my headers(Stock B series headers). While I was waiting on the guy to get my exhaust connected I decided to get under and look at why my tire was bouncing. Under my car I noticed that the front and rear suspension was fine besides the rear drivers side. I could move the tire up and down with ease! Quickly checked the tires and they were stiff and wouldn't move and that was very strange IMO. So I kept moving the rear tire and finally I noticed what was loose!!! Honestly I don't know what its called and I'm hoping to get an answer from my fellow Forum users at Clubintegra.com. Here is an image of the piece that is loose.
Basically the whole red outline is loose.
The blue section is where I was told I had a worn out rubber bearing.



No comments:

Post a Comment